Fotofab offers a wide variety of value-added metal finishing services to provide you with exact-to-print parts that are ready to use. Some of the most commonly requested finishing services we provide are included below.
- Blackening - generally used to reduce reflectivity or for decorative purposes.
- Electropolishing - used to make part surfaces shiny and smooth by removing a few layers of atoms.
- Painting - fully or selectively paint your part.
- Passivating - primarily used for cleaning and descaling stainless steel parts.
- Plating - standard and precious metal platings available.
- Reaming - a process used to widen a hole that requires extremely tight tolerances.
- Tumbling - parts are mixed in a vibratory tumbler with a selected media.
We also offer a variety of custom packaging, from bulk-packed sheets to detached and individually packaged.
Don't see what you are looking for? Contact Us to discuss other options available.