Metal Finishing Services
Fotofab offers a wide variety of value-added metal finishing services to provide you exact to print parts that are ready to use. Some of the most commonly requested finishing services we provide are included below.
Fotofab products are made in the USA and distributed worldwide.
- Blackening - generally used to reduce reflectivity and/or for decorative purposes.
- Electropolishing - used to make part surfaces shiny and smooth by removing a few layers of atoms.
- Painting - fully or selectively paint your part.
- Passivating - primarily used for cleaning and descaling stainless steel parts.
- Plating - standard and precious metal platings available.
- Reaming - the process used to widen a hole which requires extremely tight tolerances.
- Tumbling - parts are mixed in a vibratory tumbler with a selected media.
- Custom Packaging - from bulk packed in sheets to detached and individually packaged.
Don't see what you are looking for? Contact Us to discuss other options available.