If you have a large quantity of relatively small metal workpieces that need finishing, Fotofab offers tumbling or vibratory deburring as a cost-effective process that will finish your parts with high quality precision.
This method is used to deburr, radius, burnish, descale, clean, polish, and brighten metal component surfaces. Finished parts are tumbled in an abrasive media to remove sharp edges that can affect their functionality, efficiency, and life span.
Value-Added Services with Vibratory Finishing and Deburring
Fotofab offers vibratory deburring services of etched parts to:
- Decrease the number of part rejections.
- Improve the overall safety of a part.
- Prepare parts that require painting as a final finishing option.
- Remove imperfections to improve the appearance of a part.
- Enhance part performance, durability, and reliability.
If your parts need a smooth and rounded edge after etching, Fotofab can deliver with our vibratory finishing and deburring value-added services, providing you a one-stop shop for your photochemical machined metal requirements.